Frog Meadow Farm B&B and Massage
Frog Meadow Bed & Breakfast and Massage Oasis for Men is a welcoming, non-judgmental place for men of all colors and backgrounds to unwind and shed the trappings of busy modern life. Situated on 63 private acres with mountain views, gardens, swimming pond, a wood-fired hot tub, and a full gym, Frog Meadow is what you've been looking for!
Frog Meadow Vermont is New England's premier four-season resort exclusively for men. Centrally located in southeast Vermont, Frog Meadow is 2-1/2 hours from Boston, 3-1/2 hours from New York City and 4 hours from Montreal.
Enjoy Frog Meadow's spring-fed swimming pond and full gym. Take the time to release muscle aches, stiffness, pains and renew your body and soul with a soak in the wood-fired hot-tub. Frog Meadow's private 63-acre recreation trail network is ideal for hiking, snowshoeing & cross-country skiing, in season. The highlight of the trail network is the "Brokeback Cabin", a small rustic hut with beautiful views that is a fun destination for guests!
Guests can choose from five different and unique lodging options at Frog Meadow:
- The Main House South & The Main House North: Two spacious standard rooms, each with king bed and A/C. Both rooms have garden & mountain views and share a beautiful, large ceramic-tiled bathroom.
- The Frog Meadow Suite: A deluxe junior suite with a king bed and sitting area, A/C, mini-fridge, huge en-suite private bath with a two-man Jacuzzi and separate walk-in shower, garden & mountain views.
- The Deluxe Barn Suite: A spacious 700 square-foot housekeeping suite with kitchenette, A/C, private deck with BBQ, two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa, mountain & garden views, sleeps up to six.
- The Brook Cottage: A charming brookside, cedar cottage with queen bed, private outdoor sitting area. Fully insulated and heated for year-round enjoyment. Lots of windows with gorgeous views everywhere!
Your stay at Frog Meadow comes complete with a full country breakfast, access to the gym, wood-fired hot tub, swimming pond, surrounding gardens, orchard, grounds and 63-acre recreation trail network.
Frog Meadow also hosts many men's Workshops, Retreats & Gatherings. These enriching men’s programs are based on our belief that educated and experienced guys help to create a stronger, loving and more supportive community! Our workshops cover a wide array of body, mind and spirit encompassing topics. Each is led by a certified professional, tailored to men and conducted in a safe and supportive environment. Themes include:
- Spirituality, Meditation & Conscious Breathing
- Healing Touch, Massage & Bodywork
- Yoga, Pilates & Chi Gong
- Eros, Sexuality & Tantra
- Energy & Meridian work and more!
See our Calendar of Gatherings, Workshops and Retreats for details.
Treat yourself to a welcoming and restorative space where men come to relax and leave the outside world behind! Come and enjoy camaraderie, connection & community and experience the warm welcome of brotherhood among friends new and old, “Frog Meadow Style”…now in our 10th year!
|63 Acres of private paradise exclusively for men Wood-Fired Hot Tub On-Site Massage Full Country Breakfast Gardens, Orchards, Recreation Trails Gym Swimming Pond TV WiFi||Check-In: 15:00 Check-Out: 11:00 We are a men-only property. That we DO NOT permit camping OR day-pass visits. We serve a full country breakfast. We offer frequent men’s workshops & retreats that include yoga, massage, meditation, tantra, spirituality and other topics.|
34 Upper Spring Hill Rd, Newfane, VT 05345, USA
Warm Sands Villas is a gay-only hotel. Come stay at Warm Sands Villas, and rediscover…
This gay-only resort offers a high level of service that exceeds all guests’ expectations. Resort…
Worthington Guesthouse is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Only 153 m from the Atlantic…
Triangle Inn Palm Springs is a gay-only hotel. The Triangle Inn Palm Springs is proud…
White Porch Inn is a 4 star gay-friendly accommodation in the centre of Provincetown, Massachusetts,…